What's new

Sigma ART 50 f/1.4 for Nikon

westford86

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Purchased this lens new November 2015. It's some of the best glass I've ever used, however my business is becoming more focused on work in tough environments where a studio/portrait lenses like this can't go. The pictures should answer any questions you might have regarding condition. It was just serviced and cleaned by Sigma, I will include the service receipt in the original box.

$650 obo

I'm new to this forum, just signed up to start using marketplace. I have a long history of perfect feedback on ebay and AR15.com under the same username (westford86).

BH8_0373.jpg

BH8_0356.jpg

BH8_0359.jpg

BH8_0352.jpg

BH8_0369.jpg

BH8_0357.jpg

BH8_0366.jpg

BH8_0363.jpg

BH8_0358.jpg

BH8_0361.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump for price drop.
 
I'm really interested... but I don't have the money now. So I'm posting so I can keep updated about if you sell it or not by the time I get the dough together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom