What's new

Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF lens

awptimist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Mass.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently purchased this from MarkW but received another as a gift and need to sell this one. Lens is in great shape, at least a 9.5/10. Optically it is very sharp, very fast, and glass is free from any scratches. Lens will come with front cap only. Looking to get $70 OBO + shipping/fees. PM for additional pictures or information.

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg
 
Last edited:
Youre welcome to take the photos from my thread if youd like to use them. :thumbup:

Mark
 
Folks, B&H has it listed (new) for $125. It's a deal. 40% off retail.

I don't know the OP and not promoting......... just saying.
 
I, personally, sold him this lens. This exact lens. The one shown. It was in great condition when I sold it to him. Just saying..

Mark
 
I'm in Melrose.
 
I tried to reply to your PM, but I don't think it went through...will try again, or if it is still not there, try sending me your info through PM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom