Nikon 50mm 1.8D

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a very nice Nikon 50mm 1.8D lens for sale. I am only selling because I want to upgrade to a 50mm 1.4D or 1.4G. Comes with both endcaps and original box and paperwork. This will make an excellet lens for someone learning with narrow DOF or even for someone who wants to add a fast, cheap prime to their arsenal. This lens will not autofocus on the D5100 or lower end bodies. It must have an in-camera focusing motor to autofocus. I can post pictures when I get home or I can email them to you if interested.

$90 paypal net to me. Free shipping.

:D Best offer?

If you don't have this lens, get one. Even if you have a lower end Nikon, manual focusing this lens is a breeze and well worth it.

I have a very nice Nikon 50mm 1.8D lens for sale. I am only selling because I want to upgrade to a 50mm 1.4D or 1.4G. Comes with both endcaps and original box and paperwork. This will make an excellet lens for someone learning with narrow DOF or even for someone who wants to add a fast, cheap prime to their arsenal. This lens will not autofocus on the D5100 or lower end bodies. It must have an in-camera focusing motor to autofocus. I can post pictures when I get home or I can email them to you if interested.

$90 paypal net to me. Free shipping.

70$ Shipped to Los Angeles.

Ill take it for $90 shipped if none of the fine folks before me are interested.

**Edit.......retracted after receiving additional info from seller.**

Last edited:
Ill take it for $90 shipped if none of the fine folks before me are interested.

**Edit.......retracted after receiving additional info from seller.**

Sorry, I bought this one from Eric.

Ill take it for $90 shipped if none of the fine folks before me are interested.**Edit.......retracted after receiving additional info from seller.**
Sorry, I bought this one from Eric.
Yes, it is paid for and shipped out today. Sorry I did not update the thread. I completely forgot all about it.

Most reactions

Back