What's new

Nikon 55-200 DX Lens For $99.99 New

JaySki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a quick heads-up for anyone looking for a 55-200mm Nikon lens...
I was in target the other day and walked past the electronics department and saw they had the Nikon 55-200mm DX AF-S f/4-5.6G ED lens for only $99.99.

I'm new to the SLR world so I figured I'd grab it simply because of the price, plus all I had at the time was the kit lens that came with the D5000 (like I said, new to the SLR world).

So...if there's anyone out there on a budget who needs a half-decent lens that won't send you to the poorhouse you might wanna check it out...I saw the same one in other stores for $249.00.

;)
 
there are 2 55-200 lenses, one is with and the other without VR.
 
Probably isn't a VR. hence the sale? Just guessing. I wouldnt bother with a non-VR lens.
 
Sorry, thats its a no. That just made me chuckle.
No.Because its a Nikon, you have a Canon... However, you *MAY* ( dont quote me on that) be able to get some type of Nikon-to-Canon adapter... but i think youd loose the functionality somewhere down the line. I dont think itd be worth it. best just finding the canon equivalent to that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom