What's new

Nikon 70-200 2.8 vrii | Ebay Link

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my 70-200. Don't really use it anymore and I need to fund other hobbies.

Nikon 70 200 2 8 Vrii eBay


If you have any questions just let me know, I think I put everything in the description you would need to know.


I don't believe this is against the rules, posting an eBay link, if it is, I apologize in advance and just delete it :)
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nope not against the rules at all - good luck
 
Thank you Overread for the confirmation.


4 hours left, happy bidding
 
sorry to see you go. Hope you have fun in your new endeavors..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom