Light Artisan
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2010
- Messages
- 1,131
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Minnesota
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD!
This lens is incredible, and functions flawlessly. Glass is great, AF motor is great, VR works properly and it does come with the factory lens hood as well.
Only selling because I don't use it as much as I used to and need the money for another purchase.
This lens is a solid performer and in great shape.
Notes:
Does not come with tripod collar (lost it, but don't miss it - still works with tripod mounts, etc).
Has one small wear mark on the tripod collar area, obviously does not affect photo quality.
This lens is incredible, and functions flawlessly. Glass is great, AF motor is great, VR works properly and it does come with the factory lens hood as well.
Only selling because I don't use it as much as I used to and need the money for another purchase.
This lens is a solid performer and in great shape.
Notes:
Does not come with tripod collar (lost it, but don't miss it - still works with tripod mounts, etc).
Has one small wear mark on the tripod collar area, obviously does not affect photo quality.
Last edited: