What's new

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor Lens for sale

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Withdrawing offer...oh, the images are so dang good on the D800, I'll just do some arm building exercises.
 
Last edited:
Geeze, I just bought one of ebay. I would have definitely took you up on this deal with the TC! Darn.
 
tag for later

Make me an offer I can't refuse. I just bought Alocious's D800 and I'm ready to offload all my DX stuff. Want a backup D7000 body? I've got that too. Buyer pays paypal fees of 3%.
 
tag for later

Make me an offer I can't refuse. I just bought Alocious's D800 and I'm ready to offload
all my DX stuff
. Want a backup D7000 body? I've got that too. Buyer pays paypal fees of 3%.

I thought this lens was FX.

It's a switch hitter - goes either way. I just am getting to where I can't hold heavy lenses any more and I want to concentrate more on landscapes.

http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/nikon_70-200_2p8_vr_n15
 
Bump...somebody make me an offer I can't refuse.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom