What's new

Nikon 70-300 VR

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
414
Location
Bowling Green, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is the Nikon 70-300 VR. It is in excellent condition and comes with front and rear lens caps, hood, and bag. I do not have the original box. I've included a pic of the serial number and you can see it is a US model. Selling to help cover the cost of another lens I recently purchased. Please be able to provide some form of buyer/seller feedback, Thanks.


SOLD


6137373311_0f489868a7_b.jpg



6137920172_47c0a1cb98_b.jpg



6137921740_14bd552663_b.jpg



6137378115_a8ba896a34_b.jpg



6137923934_382ac1c4c1_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I figured Tevo might be interested! :)

Tevo.. just bought one of these for my girlfriend.. and for the money, it is a bargain! Sharp, and focuses well... she loves it!
 
I figured Tevo might be interested! :)

Tevo.. just bought one of these for my girlfriend.. and for the money, it is a bargain! Sharp, and focuses well... she loves it!

Awesome! Hopefully I can scrape together funds for this after I buy your tripod head :er:
 
Great price. Someone needs to jump on that deal. It's an FX lens too.

The AF-S 70-300 mm VR is one of Nikon's best lens values.
 
PM sent a while back.... eagerly hoping for a response soon~
 
PM's replied to. Thanks KmH. I agree it is an excellent value, especially when you can find a used one that has been well cared for.
 
I sold a 70-300 VR here on TPF back in Feb 2010 for $450, plus shipping.

lol I guess times are a bit tougher since then! I've had it posted in a couple of places. Sale pending now though :)
 
Congratulations.. to buyer and seller! :)

Still want that PK-13? lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom