What's new

Nikon 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6D ED IF AF-S VR

TTT
 
Really sold this time. :)
 
You sold it, huh? Great! I will probably regret not grabbing it.... ;)
 
Yepp. Sold locally. And only for about $20 less than I really wanted. It would have been a great deal. The lens was perfect, truly. But, my D800 will be just as perfect when it comes in. :P

Mark
 
Yepp. Sold locally. And only for about $20 less than I really wanted. It would have been a great deal. The lens was perfect, truly. But, my D800 will be just as perfect when it comes in. :P

Mark

Looking forward to thoughts and shots on the D800.... you may have that before I get my new toy even! ;)
 
Woah! I didn't even notice you had a D4 on the way! Sweet! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you think of that too, but I can't see them being anything but amazing!

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom