What's new

Nikon 85 1.4 AIS - Mint condition - Also more MF nikkors

kawasakiguy37

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MINT condition Nikkor 85 1.4 AIS. This is known to be the best portrait lens, and is great for anything really (especially low light applications). This one is in above execellent condition, and has aperture blades snappy and totally free of oil. The hood I bought separately and I would rate in EX- condition (slightly scratched). It comes with one solid metal hood, snap on lens cap, and back cap. Please no lowballs. I also have a nicely fitted canon ring adapter (for Nikon F to Canon Eos) I will include if wanted, and soon will be selling a 180 2.8 AI and 28 2.0 AIS. Asking $Z660 shipped for a lens with buttery smooth focusing

Pictures:

http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DSC_2496.jpg

http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DSC_2517.jpg

http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DSC_2520.jpg

http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DSC_2522.jpg

http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DSC_2528.jpg
 
Last edited:
Its a real solid one!
 
I had one of these for a while. Depth of field is so shallow at 1.4, it makes manual focusing very challenging. But when you get it on target, WOW ;)
 
If you want to use this lens at 1.4 Id highly suggest either using a MF camera or a DSLR with a custom focus screen, it makes a huge difference really with ANY manual focusing! With practice I can get it spot on everytime on my D3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom