What's new

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens

mark4583

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this in this morning and wanted to take a quick shot, its still rather cold here so I took one of my Boxer Ali,. This is at 500mm on a D750, f/8 640 iso hand held, I placed a SB-800 on the table in front of her, I haven't done anything but resize the image and a crop and I have to say so far off of 1 shot I am impressed.
taylor_629web.webp
taylor_629web2.webp
 
Great wildlife lens and a great value. Practicality is the main issue with it. A 100-400 makes so much more sense if you’re packing light for travel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom