nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been months since I've done much of any photography. According to Lightroom I've taken less than 100 photos in the last 6 months and most of them are random photos/test shots just to keep the battery good.

It's finally spring here in Vermont and Crocuses are popping up. I know this isn't a great photo, it was cloudy and the light was crap and everything around me is still practically gray and boring So I tried to spice it up some 🤷‍♂️

Nikon Z6II + MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S - 1/500th, f/3, ISO 100

Erwin-230406-82258.jpg

Nice. Ours are slowly emerging in S. Ontario after a tenacious winter. Too bad they're squirrel truffles hereabouts--bloody rodents!!!

You've made a lovely warm image. The crocus is beautiful! A fitting tribute to the arrival of Spring!

I couldn't help myself, I went back out today and tried again. It was sunny but pretty cold...40f may not seem cold but with the wind chill, it was like 30f haha, it was very windy like near 30mph gusts.

Anyways, this time I tried it with the Z 50mm 1.8 S and I must say, I like this better over the 105mm.
f/1.8, 1/6400th, ISO 100

Erwin-230407-82366-Edit.jpg

Nice shots.

Ok so one of them broke off, not from me. I think maybe an animal stepped on them 😟

So I took the opportunity to take a cliche' shot. I know its nothing great, mainly was playing around with the 35mm lens..which not sure I like to be honest lol.

Erwin-230409-82418.jpg

Nice shots! Those Z lenses are superb!

Nice shots! Those Z lenses are superb!
Yeah, too good almost the point they are clinical and have no character lol.

But people want high quality images to share on Instagram to be viewed on a phone 😂

Don't be sorry, I'm loving that lens. I haven't had a chance to shoot with mine yet, but I can't wait until I can!!!
It's a good lens, I just wished I use it a little bit more. Not sure if macro is my favorite or not. But its probably one of the best Z lenses Nikon has made.

Most reactions

Back