What's new

Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is a mint condition of the Nikon 80-200 Two ring lens. I bought it from B&H Photo 5/2/12 so it's very mint! It has had a Hoya filter on it from day 1 and has never been dropped, in the rain, or abused. I take very good care of my lens and I have the original box, case, and I can include sales receipt if someone is interested.

Asking: $850, will entertain reasonable offers.
 
The title answers this. It's an AF-D
 
The title answers this. It's an AF-D

The afs still has an aperture ring like the 28-70 afs.

With that being said- given the title and your post above, is it the AF or the AF-d version ?



Edit.....
Never mind. Just saw that its a 2 ring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom