What's new

Nikon Coolpix - What is better?

LaLO929

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am interested in getting a Nikon Coolpix for Christmas. I have a Nikon D200 however I don't like to carry that one around all the time. (bars, etc) I've been looking at a few but I'd like your opinions on them...

S570-- COOLPIX S570 from Nikon

S620-- COOLPIX S620 from Nikon

S60-- COOLPIX S60 from Nikon

IYO - What one is better? I know the S60 is a touch screen but I'm not sure if that is a pro or con at this point.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom