What's new

Nikon D 200 Body For Sale

caporaleb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
This is a Nikon D200 Body in excellent conditiion that I am selling with all of the necessary attachments; including the battery, charger, owners manual and Nikon Picture Perfect software. All of this is still in the original box and is in as new condition. It's a really fine camera but a good bit more than I need so I am selling it to get a camera that is a bit more compact. I can also include the Nikon 18-55mm lens as well. Please, serious buyers only. Contact me at bob@elevator-world.com to discuss price and other details.
 
My elevator-world.com email is currently experiecing some difficulty so contact me at caporaleb@aol.com but only if you are a serious potential buyer. I have had a few deals go down to the wire and then when it came to closing the deals they fell through. I'm willing to make a very good deal on this camera but only with someone that really appreciates it and can afford to pay what it is worth. So as I said please only contact me if you are a serious photographer and have the resources to buy it at a price that is fair and reasonable for both of us.
Thanks,
Bob C.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom