What's new

Nikon D200, Nikon 20mm F/2.8D, Nikon 75-300/4.5-5.6 FOR SALE!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'll send photos to those who are interested in purchasing. But here's what I have to offer:

Nikon D200, battery, charger, 4GB CF, manuals - $550

Nikon 75-300mm F/4.5-5.6D - $115

Nikon 20mm F/2.8D - $350

Everything's in near-mint condition!

Feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries! I'll post photos when I get the first interested person! :mrgreen:
Wanting to sell ASAP to upgrade!
Mark
 
All sold.

Thanks!
Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom