Nikon D200 Package for $1339

NeoMikel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all... I've been doing my research, and this price seems to be in my range... but the question is.. what's the catch? Everywhere else is more expensive for JUST the body of the camera, and I can get the package here for $1339.. it's a small business branching off of yahoo.com, so it seems pretty reliable, but before I buy it, what do you all think?

http://www.royalcamera.com/d200-continental.html

-mike

A 256MB CF card with a D200?? What's that, 20 pictures maybe?
Buy from a reputable dealer, I've had good luck with B&H.

with b&h, you don't have good luck, you have reliability, i have NEVER heard a bad thing about b&h (but heard tons of good) and have personally spent about 1500 dollars on their site, never one hitch whatsoever

Fate said:
I prefer buying actual camera bodies from a store, theres something reasuring about it. Lenses etc, i use ebay or warehouseexpress

I do the same thing. I could have saved $50.00 by shopping on B&H for my 30D body, but decided to buy the body from my local camera store. All my lens, etc. were bought online.

Thanks a ton guys, this really helps.

Yeah, I was just looking at that website and saw a cheap price, and that it branches from yahoo - but decided to come here first, and obviously it was a good choice to ask all of you.

Once again, thanks.
-mike

Most reactions

Back