What's new

Nikon D200 with grip

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
works perfectly, just wanting a d7000 and need to sell this to afford it

comes with 3 batterys and the nikon battery grip and battery charger and memory card

Have the original box and paperwork also.

IMG_1959.jpg


IMG_1958.jpg


$500
 
Last edited:
bump
 
how many actuations? how old is it? any problems at all with it?
 
i have had 0 issues with it, I bought it from my buddy when he bought a d300 in 2009, It had 17,000 actuations on it then and i have take 12,000-13,000 trouble free pics

camera works fine I am just finally trying to upgrade to one that shoots video also as I am getting into HD video some.

I called him and he thinks he bought it in 07.
 
bump again...
 
bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom