Nikon D3 Body w/Charger & TWO batteries - Great condition

irishguy0224 said:
Hmm, i will not allow you to out bid me so easily.

Bottle of Jameson, Bottle of Stoli & the most solid hand shake of your life.

I'll see your whiskey and vodka, and raise you a bottle of Macallan 18 year AND a box of Moduro Negros from Havana.

Booyah.

Okay... I have to step up my offer.

How about two whole 40oz bottles of malt liquor that I will personally duck tape to each of your hands, and I will allow you to drink both of them during a screening of the limited edition directors cut of Pootie Tang.

Upon completion of a 40, I can replace it with a fresh one a re-duck tape it.

Yeah, I hate these kind of ads. Wish the forum would limit sales to members with 100 posts or more. ;)

It's probly stolen or "fell off a truck" and he's just spamming around various places to move it quickly.

or

He doesn't have it at all and is making a quick buck scamming folks.

or limit sales to amount of time you've been a member.

Trever1t said:
Yeah, I hate these kind of ads. Wish the forum would limit sales to members with 100 posts or more. ;)

Or just restrict buying and selling to contributing members only.

Or use a seller/buyer rating system like FM.

Jokers like this seller don't help anybody.

o hey tyler said:
Okay... I have to step up my offer.

How about two whole 40oz bottles of malt liquor that I will personally duck tape to each of your hands, and I will allow you to drink both of them during a screening of the limited edition directors cut of Pootie Tang.

Upon completion of a 40, I can replace it with a fresh one a re-duck tape it.

Trump card.

30 lbs. of pulled pork, a 14 pound "full packer" brisket, some sides and a six pack of Red Stripe beer. Delivered.

I would love to buy a D3 I may be able to afford this one. I will trade one silver dollar and a previously viewed copy of dr. strange love.

I just checked his previous posts... He listed/sold the exact same thing last year on 11-22-11.

Oh, and just so we're clear...

My offer is a bottle of Crown SR, and my Aunt Hilda's hand in marriage.

...how many actuations on Aunt Hilda and are you in bargaining mood...........wide variety of livestock available....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back