Nikon D3 & D300 sample images

el_shorty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Damn! That's amazing! No visible noise at ISO 3200 and 6400!!! 6400!!!

I want to see the d300 at higher ISO cause i know i cant afford the d3 hopefully they release more

I want one.

At least as far as the D3 goes, the old "Nikon is more noisy than Canon" debate is over. I am curious to see what the 26K ISO is like :)

I will be interested as well in seeing higher ISO's out of the D300 which I think is my next camera. I just can't justify a D3 (plus, for what I use a camera for, the crop factor helps not hinders... I am a telephoto guy).

I hope Nikon just keeps making newer and newer cameras, perhaps I will get on the digital bandwagon and get a used D1. ;)

Or even a used D40 which has twice the megapixel resolution, four times the potential storage capacity, a much bigger screen, a comparatively brilliant focusing screen/viewfinder, half of the weight, about a millionth of the noise and 20 times the battery life of a D1 for about the same money?

Or even a used D40 which has twice the megapixel resolution, four times the potential storage capacity, a much bigger screen, a comparatively brilliant focusing screen/viewfinder, half of the weight, about a millionth of the noise and 20 times the battery life of a D1 for about the same money?
:lol:

I blame the softness on the aperture. Diffraction sets in around f/11 on APS sensors. At f/16 you won't get a sharp picture regardless of how good the lens and sensor are because of physical limitations.

I hope Nikon just keeps making newer and newer cameras, perhaps I will get on the digital bandwagon and get a used D1. ;)

They are already cheap. My first in '02 was a full $4,700.00. My second was an ePay special for $900.00, and my last with buffer upgrade, AC adapter and 3 batts w/charger was $500.00. A heck of a rig can be had for less than a grand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back