What's new

Nikon D300

jjparson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
190
Reaction score
47
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have for sale a Nikon D300. It is in great shape with no issues to speak of. I am including everything that came with the original package including a battery and charger as well as the LCD screen protector. I have all the manuals and original packaging as well. I purchased this from a guy a little over a year ago and have used it quite a bit since then. I ran a program to test the shutter actuations and it came back with a number just under 12k. That means this camera has a ton of life left. This could make an awesome gift for someone....or yourself. I am asking $800 shipped and pp'd.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jake


D300 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr


D300-2 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr


D300-3 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr


D300-4 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom