Nikon D3000 and extras for sale!

friarp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

Up for sale is a Nikon D3000 with a AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR lens and more!

Camera is 10.2 Megapixels, has a built in flash, and 3" LCD rear screen.

Camera is like new. Functions flawlessly.

Included with the camera are all original components (camera, lens, cap, strap, battery, charger, software) original manuals, warrenty, and box. also included is an 8Gb sd memory card, remote for the camera and tripod. All items were purchased new at the same time as the camera and I am the original and only owner of all the items for sale.

Im selling the camera cause I simply never use it. I bought it a little over a year ago with some contest winnings I received hoping to get back into shooting. Turns out I didnt and my new iPhone is serving most of my casual photography needs. This should go to a good home and is a great starter kit for anyone looking to move into more serious shooting with a DSLR.

I'm willing to entertain any bid, but know that I am not planning on giving it away. Its just over a year old and for all the items included I spent upwards of $600 on the whole kit. Please be serious and realistic in your offers! Thanks hope one of you can give it a good home!

Photos or further information available upon request! feel free to reply here or email me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back