What's new

Nikon D3000

MPuccioPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to sell my Nikon D3000. It comes with a Phoenix 28-300mm lens and 3 batteries. It will be shipped from Peoria, AZ with priority mail. The camera is is very good condition and fully functional. No problems with the function of the camera. There are no scratches on the screen and is very nice. I only use PayPal and if you want to trade, I will accept a Nikkor 40mm f2.8g DX, Nikkor 50mm f1.8g, or the Nikkor 18-105mm f3.5g lens. If you wish to buy the camera, it will be $318 shipped to the USA only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251218716904?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom