Nikon D500

MsL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my super mint almost new Nikon D500 for $1100, minus shipping. The camera only has 1,562 shutter counts. It is in like new condition, no issues, functions perfectly. I originally bought it because I was going to pick up a big lens and do some birding.

Includes the original box and all accessories. I will also include two new 3rd party EN-EL15C batteries with the sale so you have three total batteries at full health. US model camera body with matching serial numbers on body and box. The EN-EL15C batteries work very well with it and seem to last quite a while.

Shutter Count.jpg
4.jpg
PAck.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, per the section rules (copied below) no one needs to PM you for photos of your item(s). You need to post them with your offer:

Welcome to the Buy and Sell section of the forums.
All ads must contain

1) At least one photo of each product being sold
We would also advise, but do not require, that users put their user name and the date on a slip of paper in the photo to help prove authenticity.

2) All ads for sale must have a clear sale price stated. This can be a fixed value or a range if you prefer.

Hi, per the section rules (copied below) no one needs to PM you for photos of your item(s). You need to post them with your offer:

Welcome to the Buy and Sell section of the forums.
All ads must contain

1) At least one photo of each product being sold
We would also advise, but do not require, that users put their user name and the date on a slip of paper in the photo to help prove authenticity.

2) All ads for sale must have a clear sale price stated. This can be a fixed value or a range if you prefer.
Taken corrections. Thanks

Most reactions

Back