Nikon D3100 w/ 18-55mm VR kit lens.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm putting my trusty D3100 up for sale. I bought it new from Adorama on 10/16/2010 so it's just shy of 3 years old.

Pros:
  • In great shape; never been dropped and still looks new.
  • Just over 13,000 shutter activations.
  • Lens is more or less unused and comes with a Tiffen UV filter and Nikon lens cap.
  • I'd still be using it today if I didn't upgrade and I have plenty of examples shot from it to offer.
  • This thing really is as small and light as they claim it to be.
Cons:
  • Accessory port cover doesn't close all the way; the rubber is slightly warped from being open most of the time and won't quite close flush.
  • Somehow it got dust under the focusing screen and I put a small scratch in it with my fingernail when trying to clean it out a year ago or so. It doesn't affect the function of the camera, just noticeable when looking in the viewfinder.

I believe I still have the original box, strap, and documentation. Does not come with the battery charger. I'd like to get $300 shipped lower 48, it will go out USPS Priority. I'll put pictures up tonight.

Pictures:

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0034-3.jpg

DSC_0035-4.jpg

DSC_0036-5.jpg

I also have an SB-400 that I could combo with this and do $375 shipped. They still go for around $90-100 used.

DSC_1295-1.jpg
DSC_1297-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Open to offers.

This is probably going to KEH if it doesn't sell over the weekend bump.

Would do $275 shipped with body & lens and $350 shipped with the body, lens, and sb400.

Last call. Going to $250 shipped; but will probably be sent to KEH tomorrow.

ended up selling to keh.com.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back