What's new

Nikon D3s for sale (london)

enerlevel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
192
Reaction score
7
Hi guys ,
I am selling my nikon D3s 10/10 condition and under 7000 clicks. It comes with the battery , strap , mh-22 charger and the body itself.
I brought the D800 this week and need to sell the D3s to get the 70-200 VR II lens.
My demand is £2300
 
Hi guys ,
I am selling my nikon D3s 10/10 condition and under 7000 clicks. It comes with the battery , strap , mh-22 charger and the body itself.
I brought the D800 this week and need to sell the D3s to get the 70-200 VR II lens.
My demand is £2300

your demand? are you holding it hostage? This forum refuses to negotiate with terrorists! We demand proof that the D3s is alive and well before we will hear ransom demands!
 
pixmedic said:
your demand? are you holding it hostage? This forum refuses to negotiate with terrorists! We demand proof that the D3s is alive and well before we will hear ransom demands!

Demand also means that I ask for 2300 but its nego. In some part of the world when u say demand, it also means its opened for offers ...
Cheers
 
Demand:

verb (used with object)
1. to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
2. to ask for peremptorily or urgently: He demanded sanctuary. She demanded that we let her in.
3. to call for or require as just, proper, or necessary: This task demands patience. Justice demands objectivity.

Basically equates to no room for negotiation. This was my first post in a few months. You're welcome.
 
yes yes yes...I understand the meaning of his vernacular...I was just poking fun at the verbiage. :mrgreen:

P.S. Glad to see you back Tyler..your presence has been sorely missed.
 
Ok thanks for the clarification , now anyone for the camera :D
 
Decent price!
glws!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom