What's new

Nikon D40 for cheap!

CreateOriginals

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would anyone be interested in a good condition Nikon D40? The only thing that doesn't work is the stock flash (who uses it anyway). I also have a 18-55mm stock lense, the box, and a pelican 1300 case I can sell. If anyones interested, Ill sell it for $250 (with $50 hard case, lens, and everything in box). Let me know, Ill post pictures when I get home from school!

EDIT: it will also come with a cheap fisheye lens
 
no flash! deal breaker right there :P
 
no flash! deal breaker right there :P
I hear if you spit at the subject while taking the picture, it will reflect light and act as a $300 flash would. Im going to try it during my next portrait shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom