What's new

Nikon D40 for exchange!

Doranta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello !

What do you think of this Nikon?
I would like to go on with the exchange but i would like any info you have about this type of camera.
Also what do you think of bartering? I think it's a good idea of getting what you need by giving back something you don't.
And i really need a second camera apart from my lovely canon!

Thanks!
 
Bartering is great.
IN exchange for what?
It's an older DSLR. Depending on what you want it to do it may be great or not. It has some big limitations as compared to current cameras, but that doesn't make it garbage, just limited.
You obviously will need a whole second set of lenses for it if you are shooting canon now, so it seems to me that it's going to be a huge investment in glass.
 
The D40 is old and very basic, but it rocks! I have a D90 and a D40, and I keep my D40 for hiking trips when I don't want to carry a heavy camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom