What's new

Nikon d40x + accessories - VERY SPECIAL

NeverGlassImaging

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon d40x,
Everything in mint condition, I always take perfect care of my equipment, used it sparingly for a year before upgrading to d300.

Prices are shown as representative of their assessed value.
Camera and accessories are to be sold as a single package, not separately.


Nikon d40x with Nikkor DX 18-55 kit lens - $450
-Instruction Manual - FREE!
-Battery Charger - $50
-2 Nikon Batteries - $50 each
-USB SD Card Reader - $15
-256MB SD Memory Card $5
-Lowepro Rezo 120 AW Bag - $30


$600 for everything.
I paid $1,200 new, has hardly been used. This is a nice tight little photographic package, good for emerging photographers wanting to take a look into the dSLR market. It has everything you need. Therefore, I am looking to sell as package.

All prices as marked plus shipping, if required.
Current Location, Victoria BC Canada.


ngi4351.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom