Nikon D40x advice

Stop fighting children....

I don't see that as to bad a deal, since brand new d40x bodies go for 499$(and I'm quoting prices out of the ritz stock book.....I sold one last week in fact.) That Lens...I don't remember the price we have it for as I don't sell one but it is not a cheap lens. May not get it snapped up over night, but it's a fair price. BTW, if you're interested in shipping it, sending it USPS shouldn't be more than 20-25$ with good insurance on it...

It looks really expensive to me. I'd say that kit used should be about $400 or so max. But I'm not looking to buy so I don't care.

The one question I do have is:

What is a "Horseshoe mount cover"? :D

Maybe that's why it costs so much... Does it come with the horse too? :lol:

500$ camera body + 400$ lens plus other stuff should sell for 400$ at most? Good luck with that.....

Curious, but you mentioned in the ad that you sent it to Nikon for sensor cleaning. How much did that cost you? As well, I believe that the Nikon Warranty is non-transferable. Just something to consider, as your ad mentions the remaining balance on the warranty.

It is free under warranty. I don't know about the warranty being untransferrable, but when I went to the store I bought it from (Aden Camera) all they asked for was the receipt and then they send it off (You have to pay $15 shipping). They didn't ask for any ID or anything...all they asked if the phone number is still the same and in this case the buyer could just change the phone number :)

What is a "Horseshoe mount cover"? :D

umm lol....isn't that what they call the flash mount? im sure i heard something being treffered to as horseshoe on the camera....if not, imagine how many ppl are laughing at me now hahaha

it's hotshoe man...:D

I bet the more experienced and seasoned photographers are sitting back with a huge grin on their faces that spells "Noobs".

ahhah :p

If it helps you, the entire store got a great hoot out of it!

Most reactions

Back