queenpinphoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Michigan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D40X with three lenses, Nikon camera bag and a flash, all in original boxes
The camera and the 18-55mm and 55-200mm are 2 years old and in very good condition. The only real sign of wear is a scratch on the LCD screen. I also have a brand new 35mm lens which is great for portraits and an SB600 flash. Includes all lens caps, 2 lens hoods, and manual.
This camera is wonderful for beginners, and it has been great for me but I want to upgrade to something else. I need to sell all of these items together.
The camera and the 18-55mm and 55-200mm are 2 years old and in very good condition. The only real sign of wear is a scratch on the LCD screen. I also have a brand new 35mm lens which is great for portraits and an SB600 flash. Includes all lens caps, 2 lens hoods, and manual.
This camera is wonderful for beginners, and it has been great for me but I want to upgrade to something else. I need to sell all of these items together.