Nikon D50 Grip

ForTheNguyen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That won't fit the D50 as far as I know, it is a larger body than those cameras.

Any grip with a vertical shutter release isn't going to work well with it because it doesn't have the in body connectors for the shutter release. If the D50 has the IR receiver, then you could get a grip with the IR shutter release but it would be extremely delayed.

Here is the only grip I was able to find for the D50, It has the IR shutter release.

click here to see it

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Yeah I found that one as well. I was going to get it if I couldn't find one with a vertical shutter or if I couldn't find a better deal.

That won't fit the D50 as far as I know, it is a larger body than those cameras.

Any grip with a vertical shutter release isn't going to work well with it because it doesn't have the in body connectors for the shutter release. If the D50 has the IR receiver, then you could get a grip with the IR shutter release but it would be extremely delayed.

Here is the only grip I was able to find for the D50, It has the IR shutter release.

click here to see it

Awesome. Is there a stateside seller? I heard that aftermarket grips are known to short circuit in the battery terminal. So if something were to happen I wouldn't have to ship back to "Polska".

Yeah I found that one as well. I was going to get it if I couldn't find one with a vertical shutter or if I couldn't find a better deal.

click here to see it

Awesome. Is there a stateside seller? I heard that aftermarket grips are known to short circuit in the battery terminal. So if something were to happen I wouldn't have to ship back to "Polska".

haha search for it on ebay. There may be I didn't take the time to look.

Most reactions

Back