What's new

NIKON D50 W/28-90 LOW SHUTTER COUNT

racort

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City Mo.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD

I have a very nice Nikon D50 with a Quantaray (Sigma) lens for sale. The camera and lens have less than 1200 shutter actuations. It looks like new. I have the boxes and all that was supplied by the manufacture. I bought this as a back up and it has been a great camera.
SOLD

Paypal only-confirmed address only. pm me for my phone # or if you have any questions, thanks
No Scams Here, ck my e-bay account under (racort1) 100% feedback, also on pentax forums under (racort)
 
Got any more Info on the lens? Thanks.
 
I am open to offers, however this is a truly mint camera and lens with less than 1200 shutter releases, hard to find a camera in this shape and low use for too much less. The shipping via UPS is about $20.00 to $25.00 including Ins. in US. Unlike the newer entry level cameras, this will autofocus with all the older af lenses and can use manual lenses also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom