Nikon D5000 2 lens package

BamaStangGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new here but am a member across many forums. I also own Ford Mustang Community - Mustang News, Forums and Pictures I know many people are skeptical to buy from people they are not familiar with online so feel free to ask me for further information and I can point you to many forums I have been a good standing member on since around 2003. The username is use here is used on all of those forums so simply googling it with provide a plethora of results. :D

I have up for sell a Nikon D5000 package I purchased in June of 2010 but I was never able to get into the hobby. Simply do not have the time to learn and I am in a tight spot for money so this is the first thing to go.

The following is what you will receive:
Nikon D5000 body w/ neck strap
AF-S DX 18-55mm Lens
AF-S DX 55-200mm Lens
Polarizing Lens
Battery and battery charger
USB cable for connecting to computer
8GB SDHC memory card
Nikon Bag

Everything is in mint condition as I have only taken it out a few times since I purchased it. If you contact me I can give you references. I am not very active on eBay however I do have a strong online presence.

Here is a picture I snapped of everything with my phone: http://i.imgur.com/Qr81M.jpg

The polarizing lens is on the 18-55MM lens currently.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd like to get $800 for everything, which includes shipping. Shipping to US states only.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back