Nikon D5200

MOREGONE said:
I am talking about the wheel that selects the mode you are in.

D90 (my cam)
< Photo deleted per 3rd forum FAQ >

compared to the D5200
< Photo deleted per 3rd forum FAQ >

I think most cameras that don't have a top display have it on the right.

i personally dont think there will be a D300s replacement, i could be wrong but i just dont see it. i was waiting for a D7xxx whatever it may be, i like the size, and the controls and dont need a huge d800 or the fps, more that one fps for me is not going to be useful. just my way of thinking though, i am seriously considering a D600 at this point. back to the 5200, it has its niche, like for video the tilting screen could be a major selling point for some, others not so much. i see an upgrade to the D7000 next and after that dont really know, dont see alot coming for some time. i personally would love a camera like the D600 but without the extra "space" of having video and use those controls for other functions

...it has its niche, like [insert feature here] could be a major selling point for some, others not so much...

That really could be said about any camera, really.

Personally I don't care if Nikon comes out with a D300s replacement (at the time of this posting). I still haven't hit a wall with my D7000.... but it is fun to speculate what the future will bring.

it is a huge upgrade, anyone that owns a d5100 will notice the downfalls have been corrected like the 39 point a/f or metering sensor both taken from d7000 and teamed up with a new image processor.

Most reactions

Back