What's new

Nikon D60 + 18-55 VR Lens

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has been SOLD!

Comes with body, lens, cables, battery, charger, manual, software, strap, lens caps and body cap.

Like new condition, shows no signs of use. Last photo taken shows just over 600 (636 if I remember right).

Everything for $450 shipped!

I also have a nice Lowepro bag that fits this kit very well, I'll add it for an extra $15.

I'll accept PayPal.
 
Last edited:
Going once...
 
Going twice...
 
What happens if it doesn't sell on here? Do you have other plans for it or just going to give up? I might be interested but not immediately. (Probably more like after the event I told you about on October 10th, and I'd sell my D40 first)
 
Lowepro Cirrus something or other...

If it doesn't sell here I also have it on Craigslist and my work's classifieds, if it doesn't sell I'll keep it, it's a great camera.
 
Does the camera come with a memory card? Also, can you get a picture of the bag? I'm very interested and could pay you immediately via paypal.

Email me: petrarc1@msu.edu

Thanks
 
I actually have two you could pick from, one is a Lowepro Cirrus TLZ 15 ($15) the other is a Lowepro Rezo 170 AW ($30). I'm sure I could find a card to throw in on the deal, probably a SanDisk 2GB or something.

If you need actual pics of the items I can get 'em but these are better than I could take :lol:

My PayPal is: chris@naumans.com if you decide you want it, everything above is as close to new condition as you can possibly get.

Cirrus (like new):
lowepro1.jpg


Rezo (excellent used condition):
350__1_lowepro_rezo_170_aw.jpg
 
Last edited:
S O L D

Enjoy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom