What's new

Nikon D60 with 18-55mm VR Lens

Erc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interested, I am new here not enough post count to send a PM. if possible please pm me. I would like to get some info. shutter count, age of camera condition.etc. Thanks in advance.
 
Interested, I am new here not enough post count to send a PM. if possible please pm me. I would like to get some info. shutter count, age of camera condition.etc. Thanks in advance.
Hello, thanks for the interest. I completely forgot to update this information in the main post. The number of actuations is 3684 and the camera was purchased in may of 2008. The camera is in perfect condition without any scratches, marks, blemishes, or dings of any kind! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

-Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom