What's new

Nikon D600 with 50mm 1.8g AFS and SB700 w/ LOTS of extras

Mcingo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Good Evening,

I am looking to sell my less than 2 month old Nikon D600 with 50 1.8g AFS and SB700 flash, along with a boat load of extras.

Extras include an extra battery, Ape Case shoulder bag, card readers, cleaning cloths and supplies, Black Rapid strap with serveral adapters, and I also have a Manfroto Tripod and Monopod that can be discussed in the deal.

Everything comes with original boxes, papers and accessories and everything is in MINT condition, I baby everything I buy. It was all purchased here in San Jose, CA from an authorized Nikon dealer and it is all under warranty.

I really hate to sell these items as they are fantastic and I love shooting with them, but for reasons I'd rather not share, I need the money and fast.

I would like to be able to do a local pickup if possible for cash so you can inspect all items. I can provide pictures by request, just let me know.

I'm looking for $2500 for everything, but I will listen to all reasonable offers.

Thank you and Happy Holidays
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom