Nikon D70 & Accessories

Mr.Bean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I'm looking to upgrade soon and need to part with my old setup to fund it. I don't have a set price in mind but feel free to send me offers via PM. The package comes with everything listed below.

Nikon D70
Original Box
Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX
Nikon 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G
4GB CF Card
2GB CF Card
Opteka Wireless Shutter Release
Three Batteries
Charger
New Neckstrap
New Screen Protector

I should have some pictures up later tonight. If you have any questions I am only a PM away.

I ship worldwide on the condition that buyer pays shipping. Thanks and take care!

Bump, I would prefer to sell this as a kit but it depends on the offers for splits.

f25wsj.jpg

1zz6cs2.jpg

28h0ke8.jpg

no price, no pictures.... are you expecting to sell this anytime soon?

I know someone looking to find a nice camera and lens but I wouldn't even forward them this link at this point. Get us some info and we may find you a buyer.

Thanks

I know someone looking to find a nice camera and lens but I wouldn't even forward them this link at this point. Get us some info and we may find you a buyer.

Thanks
I've had pictures up since yesterday evening. I'm looking to get about $800 from it but that may still be negotiable.

Thanks
I've had pictures up since yesterday evening. I'm looking to get about $800 from it but that may still be negotiable.

That's a tough sell. Good luck with that.

Part it out on ebay. Its the only way you're going to get your price. Might so even better by parting it out.

Well I am open to offers, please shoot me offers guys!

Well I am open to offers, please shoot me offers guys!

Well, doing a quick search on ebay, I find the 18-70mm lens, anywhere from $50 to $125.....that being said, what's the bottom line on this one? you can email me if you'd like.

Mint condition. All of this stuff has been babied. I would prefer not to part out anything but sell it as a kit. I realize $800 was high so I'm willing to go to just under $700. Keep in mind all of the accessories it comes with that aren't pictured like three batteries, a wireless shutter release, CF cards and the original accessories among other things..

gotcha, thanks.

Bump!I need to pay off my new setup and am completely open to offers!

if you were to part out the lenses....how much, each?

Most reactions

Back