JerrfyLube
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2010
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Hesperia, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
Migrating back to Canon and have a few very nice pieces of Nikon gear up for grabs....
Nikon D700 and MB-D10 battery grip - 28K actuations, clean and well taken care of and I would rate it a 9/10. Works flawlessly. Includes both the larger factory eyecup (pictured) and the smaller one that came original to the camera. 2 factory Nikon batteries, WG-AS3 flash water guard, charger, boxes, manuals and all paperwork included. $1500 (+3% for regular PayPal, I'll pay the shipping/insurance). SOLD
Nikon 70-200 F2.8 VR i - Like new... you'd be hard pressed to find any wear on this lens and I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10. Glass is clean and sharp, VR works smooth and quiet. Includes the original box, caps, tripod foot, carry case, manual, etc. $1500 (+3% for regular PayPal, I'll pay the shipping/insurance).
Shipping will be done through UPS, will be insured and will require a signature. If anyone is interested in both items, I will make a package deal. If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at Jeff_Clemons@me.com
Migrating back to Canon and have a few very nice pieces of Nikon gear up for grabs....
Nikon D700 and MB-D10 battery grip - 28K actuations, clean and well taken care of and I would rate it a 9/10. Works flawlessly. Includes both the larger factory eyecup (pictured) and the smaller one that came original to the camera. 2 factory Nikon batteries, WG-AS3 flash water guard, charger, boxes, manuals and all paperwork included. $1500 (+3% for regular PayPal, I'll pay the shipping/insurance). SOLD
Nikon 70-200 F2.8 VR i - Like new... you'd be hard pressed to find any wear on this lens and I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10. Glass is clean and sharp, VR works smooth and quiet. Includes the original box, caps, tripod foot, carry case, manual, etc. $1500 (+3% for regular PayPal, I'll pay the shipping/insurance).
Shipping will be done through UPS, will be insured and will require a signature. If anyone is interested in both items, I will make a package deal. If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at Jeff_Clemons@me.com
Last edited: