Nikon d700 kit(d700,14-24 2.8,24-70 2.8,70-200 2.8 VRII,105 2.8,50 1.4,sb900,su800)

tuffet2013

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

For sale almost all my stuff. I upgraded to Nikon D4 and i decided to stick just with the 85mm 1.4G for now.

So this is the exact stuff sold.

Nikon d700 Body+MB-D10 grip+2 batteries one in the camera one in the grip.Comes with original box still 1 year of nikon worldwide warranty looks like new. 25.000Exposures.
Nikon AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G ED N(Nano Crystal) like new used few times. 1 year or so nikon warranty. comes with box,hood,pouch and warranty
Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED N (Nano Crystal) like new condition 1 year or so warranty bought same time with the 14-24 no longer have pouch and box but have nikon bills and warrantyand the hood.
Nikon AF-s 70-200mm f/2.8D G ED-IF VR II NEW 1 year and 10 months warranty left. comes with box carrying case and box,hood also nikon paperwork
Nikon 105mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Micro IF-ED NIKKOR 1 year and 6 months warranty left comes with box pouch hood and nikon paperwork
Nikon AF-D 50mm f/1.4 just lens and caps no accessories.
Nikon SB900 1 year warranty all the accessories and box 2 units
Nikon SB700 1 year warranty and all the accessories
Nikon SU800 1 year warranty and all the accessories.

Forgot to mention all the lenses come with HOYA HD filters.The d700 comes with 1 Lexar Professional CF 32GB 1000x UDMA 7

PM for more details

Here is a picture of the stuff

Thanks
Tyler

Here in the US, Nikon's warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Nikon Digital Imaging Warranty

Nikon USA Service will not work on any Nikon gear that does not have a US serial number. Even if it is a paid repair and not a warranty repair.

I am not familiar with a Nikon worldwide warranty. Warranty laws vary from country to country.

Yes i think you are right. But most of the gear(everything except the 50mm) is bought from adorama(US). And i am pretty sure the warranty is transferable. And even if it's not transferable.If anything happens(hope it's not the case) i will help the buyer however i can to benefit of the warranty.

From Nikon's standard US warranty that I linked to-

1. This warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable.
Extended, extra cost warranties, Nikon's or others, are another matter, some are transferable, some aren't.

i will help the buyer however i can to benefit of the warranty.
I hope you aren't suggesting you would help a buyer defraud Nikon.

From Nikon's standard US warranty that I linked to-

1. This warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable.
Extended, extra cost warranties, Nikon's or others, are another matter, some are transferable, some aren't.

i will help the buyer however i can to benefit of the warranty.
I hope you aren't suggesting you would help a buyer defraud Nikon.

Defraud Nikon? What are you talking about? I wanted to say that the buyer can send the equipment to me and i can send it to the warranty.

Anyway the warranty doesn't matter that much from my point of view this is not intensively used equipment i took very good care of everything and i don't think there will be any issues where the buyer must involve Nikon or need the warranty.

I only used this lenses with the D700 for about 25.000 clicks and most of that is the 50MM. So every lens has 1000 or under 1000 clicks of usage. The 70-200 VRII is brand new i used it only 2-3 times because is way to heavy for me.

Tyler

I am selling them individually. Shipped from Paris France now and from 15 June Orange , CA US

How much for the 14-24?

Prices here would help.

How much for the 14-24?

Prices here would help.

Hi,

The price for the 14-24 is $1600. The prices may vary if you buy individual item or several items. I will offer nice discounts.

PM if you need prices for one or more items.

24-70 - 70-200 - 105 might be sold later on today

Nikon d700 Body+MB-D10 grip+2 batteries one in the camera one in the grip sold for $1400

Most reactions

New Topics

Back