Nikon d7000 for sale!

jritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my nikon d7000 bundle. The d7000 has about 9k actuations on it, comes with a extra genuine nikon battery as well. Also included is a Nikon 50mm 1.8g. This camera is in great condition and the only reason for the sale is I am going canon for various reasons.

Price is 1100 shipped+3% paypal fees!

email at [email protected] if interested

Sorry for the bad pics,

The red thing on the lens is a zip tie gear for my follow focus and it is not included. Camera was purchased in july and the lens in august...

Last edited:
Anyone interested? Sorry about the pics taking so long, my buddys got my backup camera so no way to take pics of the d7000, but it is in amazing condition along with all the lenses and gear!

Bump new bundle, great price!

someone buy this! If I could sale my D90 I would be all over this

Yep it's a steal, surprised no one has jumped yet!

@thierry as of right now no and like to sell as a package, but I will let you know if I change my mind. I have some other lenses (tokina 28-80 f/2.8, and nikon 70-300vr) for sale if you are interested.

Not splitting up at this point sorry, yes the lens would work on the d3100 as well.

Stupid question. Is this d7000 for left handed shooters? Everything seems to be reversed.

D7000, iPhone 3GS

No I had to take pics on my macbook so it shoots everything in reverse! haha good catch though

Most reactions

Back