What's new

Nikon D7000, Nikon 85mm 1.8 D, 50mm 1.8 D, 60mm Micro 2.8 D

noquarter15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tamron 10-24mm 3.5-4.5 SP Di II for Nikon I bought new a few weeks ago shot maybe 50 shots with it. Asking $375 Firm.

I have a very well kept D7000 with 15k actuations. I have the box, strap, cd and manual. Asking $925. SOLD 1/4

Nikon 85mm 1.8 D, caps, hood - $350. SOLD 1/4

Nikon 50mm 1.8 D, caps, hood, $95 SOLD 1/4

Nikon 60mm 2.8 D, glass and body is in perfect condition. lens cap is 3rd party, rear cap is nikon SOLD 1/24

I have pictures of everything. All my equipment is in perfect condition, I want to go to a smaller kit only reason why I am selling. PM me for more info or pictures I am having a hard time uploading to this post.
 
Last edited:
Would love the D7000, but I need to get rid of my D300 first :/ hopefully it still avail when i get to sell my D300.
 
why couldn't you have posted this like last friday? Lol

good luck selling
 
The camera, 85mm and 50mm are sold. I added my last lens. Dillard I feel your pain!
 
Price reduced to 290 for the 60mm, will take 675 for both lenses...need to sell ASAP...any interest before fleabay?
 
60mm macro has sold I will take $375 for the Tamron 10-24mm.
 
DAMMIT! I've been looking for the 85mm 1.8D!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom