Nikon D7100 Body for Sale

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon D7100 body with 7,000 clicks for sale. KEH grades this camera at LN- and is in mint condition. It comes with a charger and battery. I am asking $575 shipped, which I think is a steal. It will also come with a nikon camera bag.

Lens and flash not included.

d1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I dropped the price in the original post. The price includes shipping, so I hope someone picks it up soon! This is quite a great deal.

So I am really motivated to sell this camera to fund a lens that I want. I changed the price on the original post and hope it moves soon. $575 shipped for this thing. You're stealing it from me.

I have a Nikon D7100 body with 7,000 clicks for sale. KEH grades this camera at LN- and is in mint condition. It comes with a charger and battery. I am asking $575 shipped, which I think is a steal. It will also come with a nikon camera bag.

View attachment 98196

Where are you located? Did you buy the camera new? Thanks!

Great price. I'd get it if my d7000 grip fit, but it doesn't.
Someone is going to get a great camera for a great price.

GAH!
I've been trying to decide whether to get a 7100 or save a bit longer and make the move to FF.
But at that price, I'd get the 7100, sell my 5100 to offset the cost a little and STILL be able to upgrade sometime this year if I wanted.

All a moot point, because I haven't gotten paid for the contract work I did recently that is to be my camera-buying money.

Someone IS going to get a great deal on a great camera! Too bad it's not me.

GAH!
I've been trying to decide whether to get a 7100 or save a bit longer and make the move to FF.
But at that price, I'd get the 7100, sell my 5100 to offset the cost a little and STILL be able to upgrade sometime this year if I wanted.

All a moot point, because I haven't gotten paid for the contract work I did recently that is to be my camera-buying money.

You will buy this camera.
hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

At this price I'm halfway considering buying it for an extra body. Despite having zero real need.

View attachment 98196

Cody, I actually bought this camera from KEH on 3/12/2015 in its graded condition. I went over my return limit by the time I jumped to FX, so my lost is your gain. I would have kept it for my kids, but I decided to sell it to fund a lens instead.

View attachment 98196

Cody, I actually bought this camera from KEH on 3/12/2015 in its graded condition. I went over my return limit by the time I jumped to FX, so my lost is your gain. I would have kept it for my kids, but I decided to sell it to fund a lens instead.
What part of the country are you in? You don't have to give exact location.

View attachment 98196

What part of the country are you in? You don't have to give exact location.

Oh, sorry. I'm in Atlanta, but I take Square and will ship it UPS when payment settles.

GAH!

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

I would. I really would. If that check comes in before this sells, I would totally drink this Kool-Aid!! :D

GAH!

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

hypno.gif

I would. I really would. If that check comes in before this sells, I would totally drink this Kool-Aid!! :D

From what I hear, your local credit union has really good interest rates right now. :)

I'll bump your thread, and if I had either the need or the money I would jump on it.

Wow great deal! Where were you a few months ago when I bought my D7000 for not much less than this?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back