What's new

Nikon D80 + 18-135 kit lens

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
60
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D80 that I am looking to sell. I will also sell the 18-135 lens that came with the body. Its a great camera but I am going full frame. I shoot sports and I have noticed that I need a better camera. I know the camera doesnt make you a photographer but a higher ISO and faster fps will help me out a lot. Email me directly brianciancio@gmail.com and I will reply with pics. I am going to take a pic on my iphone this afternoon. I live in CT so if you are local and want to check out the camera let me know.
 
Im looking to get 500$ You get the camera, 2 batteries, charger, lens and a lens hood.
 
how much for just the lens?
 
Sorry, I forgot to post. I sold this set up a few weeks ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom