What's new

Nikon D80 - great condition!!

rooky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sold.
 
Last edited:
sold
 
Last edited:
I just bought a 30D on eBay, if something goes foul, I'll be back here to buy this. Sorry, I completely missed that you put them up.

-JD-
 
The D80 is still here guys. Let me know if you are interested.
 
sold
 
Last edited:
You do realize that on any given night that carp fishing looks very similar to crap fishing? But if we are to bottom feed, might as well go with catfish.

Good luck on your sale. The D80 is a fine camera.
 
My 30D came through in great condition. Good luck on your sale!

-JD-
 
Wow, $400 for all that? I will have to have a ponder about this one...

Any idea if Nikon still honors the warranty?
 
sold
 
Last edited:
i'm actually really interested in this deal, but i doubt you'd want to hold it until i get the money together. i'm waiting on a check that will allow me to purchase something of this value. sigh, what a great deal too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom