What's new

Nikon D80 (mint) and 5 lenses for sale.

how much with the lense?
 
Could you post some pictures that you had taken with the D80 and the lens that is on there right now? Thanks.
 
Could you post some pictures that you had taken with the D80 and the lens that is on there right now? Thanks.

Hi there - I don't know what pics were taken with what lens. I have barely used this lens at all. I originally used this one on a Nikon D40, but I sold that camera and kept the lens.

There is nothing wrong with any of the lenses or the camera. You couldn't tell this camera from a new one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom