Nikon D90 and lenses for sale

Boney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought the Nikon D90 in July of 2010 and used it lightly for six months and then bought a D7000. Retired the D90 to backup status if needed. So far its been in a ziplock bag not getting any use. This hardly used camera is in perfect condition with only 1520 shots total on it. I have all of the original stuff that came with the camera including the charger, three (3) batteries, software, manual, quick start manual, strap, body cover, eyepiece cover, and hot shoe cover. Asking $700 plus shipping for the body only.
If you want a lens I have an 18-55mm kit lens for $100. I also have an 18-105mm kit lens for $200. These both come with the Nikon bags, manual and original boxes. Only the 18-105mm has a lens shade. The 18-55mm lens does not normally come with the lens shade.

I own a D-90 and love it. Why did you upgrade so soon? Could be wrong, but putting that camera in a ziplock bag doesnt seem like a smart idea. Keep thinking about trapped moisture.

I own a D-90 and love it. Why did you upgrade so soon? Could be wrong, but putting that camera in a ziplock bag doesnt seem like a smart idea. Keep thinking about trapped moisture.

+1 on the moisture

Moisture here in Southern Cal, not an issue and the camera gets visited enough to ensure its health.
As for its short life, the D7000 just looked so good to me at the time. Now I am having visions of a D800E and a bunch of new lenses. The D90 was a little of an impulse buy. I did lots of film photography starting back in the 60s complete with darkroom. Then when the digital cameras started coming out I bought a Nikon Coolpix 950. A 2MPix camera for $1000 at the time. Problem was that I had developed a tremor and it was hard for me to get sharp shots with such cameras. Then when I first handled an DSLR, the mass and image stabilization allowed even creaky old me to get sharp photos so I jumped back into photography again. Now I wish I had gone for the FF cameras from the get go.

Good luck with the sell, I just sold a D90 w/ grip along with 18gbs of memory 2 batteries had to drop way lower than I really wanted.

This camera has been sold. Thanks for the inquiries. Now lets see how well everyone likes the D800 when it comes out. It may be my next fun purchase if it is received well.

Most reactions

Back