What's new

Nikon D90 and SB-700 $700

jarhead2042

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
zanesville,oh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Posted this with a lot of other stuff figured I would sell the basics

Practically new, I have the original boxes and warrenty paperwork for everything. Nikon d90 with 18-105mm lens, with Nikon sb-700 flash with all the defusers, and sling type backpack to carry it all
 
If anyone in Ohio wants this I will meet you within a reasonable distance to save shipping cost..cash only sale
 
Everything goes with. All warranty and boxes there. Also an extended warranty purchased through hhgregg for the camera
$uploadfromtaptalk1360783735129.webp
 
Yup for 700 and I'll throw in the camera for free lol...really wanting to sell it together, needing money to get the car back together
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom