What's new

Nikon D90, Battery Grip, 18-105mm VR lens

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an excellent condition Nikon D90 kit with the 18-105mm VR lens which is also in excellent condition. I also have a Zeikos battery grip which is less than 3 weeks old. I have everything the camera came with when I bought it new (battery, charger, neck strap, insrtuctions, box, CDs, etc.) Asking $800 for everything. I am in Warminster, PA. My number is 215-310-8377, texting me is a lot faster and easier. Would be willing to ship if need be. Thanks.
 
Some pictures
 

Attachments

  • $image-167007997.webp
    $image-167007997.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 170
  • $image-918298118.webp
    $image-918298118.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 157
  • $image-3527818754.webp
    $image-3527818754.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 159
  • $image-2668336247.webp
    $image-2668336247.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 162

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom